MASTER AND COMMANDER

MASTER AND COMMANDER
ICONOGRAPHY OF GREATNESS

WELCOME TO A NEW APPRAISAL OF NAPOLEON

This blog is designed to show the real Napoleon, not the man disparaged by countless writers devoid of the facts who merely regurgitated the same misinformation either in blissful ignorance or in wilful spite.

BEHOLD A RISING STAR

BEHOLD A RISING STAR
NAPOLEON IN EGYPT

A FAMOUS HAT

A FAMOUS HAT
AHEAD OF THE REST

Friday 1 April 2011

VAT ON MY KINDLE BOOKS AND ARTICLES

I was as amazed as anyone to discover that VAT of 20% is levied on all Kindle titles. This is a real hammer blow to Free Speech and the exchange of information. As a direct result of this imposition I have decided to lower my prices so that my books and articles might be more generally accessible. We authors have to try and make a living of course!

I have therefore decided to sell all my US titles at $4-99 (+tax) and all my UK titles at £3-00 (+tax). For some strange reason in the past prices have changed on my Amazon page without my knowledge but at the moment ALL my titles are $5-53 in America and £3-45 in the UK. As such they are on a par with the general price of magazines. I hope this will please my readers!


  
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment